- Tue, 12:13: RT @bengoldacre: if my job was having a poo, headbutting the screen, and making tea, i'd be laughing right now.
- Tue, 13:27: Making hummus without a food processor is a complete arseache.
- Tue, 13:28: In related news, today I discovered that the spindle has gone missing from our food processor.
- Tue, 21:28: RT @hayleycampbelly: Thought the quote said "A humourous masterpiece." Was going to have a quiet word with those heartless dicks at Kirk ...
- Wed, 10:38: Sat on my arse all day yesterday. Slept for eleven hours last night. That can't be good.
- Wed, 10:42: RT @colinshelbourn: Ronald Searle's sketchbook from his PoW days, over on the tribute blog http://t.co/qpUEQQ8f
- Wed, 10:51: Huey Funloving-Criminal knows who Charles Hawtrey is. For some reason that delights me.
- Wed, 11:26: RT @ZomDa: For the late crowd: interesting article about odd folks in Paris performing guerrilla restorations: http://t.co/CHLo5lMg
- Wed, 11:53: I've lost my back-up server. It's not that it's gone down. I have literally lost the cardboard box with our new back-up server in it.
- Wed, 11:56: Smell the professionalism, twitter. #panic
My tweets - Full of tits and innards
I believe it was Voltaire who said "well, then fuck them."
25 January 2012 @ 12:09 pm