28 February 2012 @ 11:52 am
- Mon, 12:00: Think I'm going to have to stop reading the Daily Mash. It's rubs now. *stares out of window into rain as montage of good times past plays*
- Mon, 12:14: Reports of Richard Carpenter having died. Sad if true. Very big fan of his version of English mythology.
- Mon, 12:40: RT @AnthonyHorowitz: Just heard that Richard Carpenter, creator of Robin of Sherwood, died yesterday. He was a genius and a lovely man. ...
- Mon, 12:46: Might start keeping a SF short story spreadsheet - 'They were a robot all along', 'Narrator was an alien all along', 'Not actually SF'.
- Mon, 13:06: Wow. The Mail is really plumbing new depths of hate with this Trans children stuff. Not even gong to link to it. Made me feel ill.
- Mon, 13:09: I know people are going 'Duuh, it's the MAIL' at that tweet. But it does still surprise me when they slide from bigotry into hate speech.
- Mon, 19:24: RT @Lawrence_Miles: Remember, kids: cigarettes aren't cool. Cigarette *holders* are cool.
- Mon, 19:29: RT @ZomDa: A brief glance at the Internet confirms that - yes - everyone is still awful.
- Mon, 21:37: There is a fucking NOISE in our house (or possibly outside it). It is regular. It is a kind of electronic buzz/alarm noise. It will kill me.
- Mon, 21:43: AAAAARRGH! It did that thing where it stops *just* long enough for you to think it's gone forever.
- Tue, 10:47: RT @currybet: I can already sense that people saying stupid things on the internet is going to make me cross today
- Tue, 10:50: RT @laurenlaverne: Sorry to crash the news but we were FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE DEATH OF TWIGGY THE SHEEP! OFF A CLIFF??? FOUL PLAY MUCH?? ...
- Tue, 10:53: Marvel seem to have licensed a range of dog capes. Sorry @Andreamaven, but any hope of us not getting a dog just went for a burton.
- Tue, 11:05: @Nickpheas I like Marvel, and Marvel like money.
- Tue, 11:05: @Nickpheas I think that *technically* they may be claiming they're bandanas/neckerchiefs (it's part of a wider pet accessories range).